Creator: Eddy Pump Corp
Industry: Marine Dredging and Construction
Purpose: The Excavator Dredge Pump Attachment is replacing expensive traditional dredgers and allowing construction companies to do marine dredging in house. This increases revenue and speeds up the overall project by turning your excavator operator into a dredger.
Contact: EDDY Pump Corporation 619-457-6897 or Kurtis@EddyPump.com
EDDY Pump is a pump and dredge equipment manufacturer, established in 1984. R&D, engineering and production are done in San Diego, CA. All of the pump and dredging equipment is 100% American made, utilizing patented EDDY Pump technology which harnesses the power of a tornado into fluid dynamics, creating a synchronized eddy current.
EDDY Pumps handle high concentrations of abrasive marine slurries with less downtime, less clogging and lower spare part costs. Our mission is saving your project time and money, while increasing production rates.
How? The EDDY Pump has patents on its open rotor design that allows for passage of slurry, rocks and large debris that would clog traditional pumps.
30 YEARS OF DREDGING EXPERIENCE INSIDE THE EXCAVATOR PUMP ATTACHMENT
The Excavator Dredge Pump Attachment is replacing large traditional dredgers and allowing construction companies to do more dredging in house. This increases revenue and speeds up the dredging portion of a project that would have normally been sub-contracted to an expensive third party.
Modern marine construction and material transport requires mobility and smart flexibility that this unit delivers. Excavators with dredge attachments can navigate to locations traditional dredges would never be able to access.
KEY BENEFITS: THE EXCAVATOR DREDGE PUMP ATTACHMENT
- Less crew needed to operate, saving on labor costs.
- Enhanced mobility and much lower operational costs VS traditional dredging methods.
- Run off excavators auxiliary hydraulic system.
- For max production and full mobility, power with a Hydraulic Power Unit.
- Multiple head attachments depending on the application (Liner-safe wheels, self-cleaning mud head, cutterhead, and high-pressure water jetting for material agitation.)
- Deploy by excavator from floating barge, land or with amphibious tracks. Operate as diver- operated unit or cable hanging dredge