Booth attendees will enjoy a fully immersive earthmoving experience at K-Tec’s 10,000 ft² (929 m²) space. Nine prominent earthmoving machines will be showcased around the perimeter of the booth:
- 1228ADT Scraper featuring *NEW* Telematics System attached to a Volvo A25G ADT – The K-Tec 1228ADT is an attractive choice for contractors with older or idle 25 to 35 Ton ADT’s in their fleet to transform into efficient and versatile scraper haulers.
K-Tec is pioneering the first pull-pan scraper telematics system on the market. This revolutionary technology allows for real-time K-Tec earthmoving jobsite performance information linked to the office via cloud software dashboard. The contractor will be able to view daily average cycle times and volume of material moved to provide confidence in the efficient K-Tec scraper fleet.
- *NEW* EJB Ejector Box for Volvo A40 Articulated Dump Truck – K-Tec’s innovative Ejector Body (EJB) has a payload capacity of 40 US Short Tons (36.3 Tonnes) and fits on Volvo A40 & A45 ADT’s. The EJB allows for trucks to safely eject loaded material in areas with reduced overhead clearance. The K-Tec EJB’s patent-pending, bolt-together design makes for affordable overseas shipments.
- *NEW* Concept Scraper 1030 Model – A narrow 10’ (3M), 30 cu.yds(22 m3). heaped capacity scraper. Featuring innovations such as a roller-push block, direct train hitch, and a curved ejector face, this unique new concept scraper from K-Tec is ready for contractor’s expert feedback!
- *NEW* Earthmoving Support Tractor (EST) consists of a Case IH wheel tractor with a K-Tec Ox Block and a K-Tec Tricerabox. – This combination is bringing a cost-effective solution to push assisting scrapers and maintaining jobsite productivity. The EST is the champion of the cut zone, allowing for smooth earthmoving operating efficiency.
On the front of the EST, the K-Tec Ox Block is a pusher block designed for push-loading scrapers for maximum capacity and decreased time in the cut zone; which improves productivity.
The K-Tec Tricerabox is a 14’ wide box blade that is mounted to a 3-point hitch. The Tricerabox has a hydraulically operated seven shank ripper for breaking up hard soil or aerating wet job sites.
- 1233 Lead Scraper featuring *NEW* Skid Shoes attached to Case Quadtrac Tractor – K-Tec’s popular 1233 pull-pan ejector scraper is a ruggedly versatile earthmover. The 1233 Lead scraper can train another 1233 scraper for a tandem 66 cu.yds (46 m3) heaped capacity to have your equipment fleet grow with your company. The new skid shoe option allows for smooth finish grading applications, when paired with flat cutting edges and Trimble GPS technology.
- 1613FX Land Leveler with *NEW* Road Transport Wheel Option & Flex Chain Design – K-Tec’s 16’ (4.9m) wide Land Leveler has an impressive 13 cu.yd (10 m3) drag capacity to help contractors score a perfect grade on construction haul roads. K-Tec’s new and easy road transport wheel option allows for legal road transportation between jobsites.
- 1243ADT Scraper – When the job requires larger capacity with long haul roads, the K-Tec 1243ADT excels even in the toughest conditions. While proficient in self-loading, the standard roller push block on the back of the scraper is smoothly matched for push support loading for swift cycle times of the 43 cu.yd (33 m3) heaped capacity scraper.
- *NEW* Remote Jobsite Parts Kit – K-Tec’s convenient kit for having all spare consumable parts onsite to support & maintain earthmoving fleet operations. Discuss parts and service and obtain educational maintenance information to learn more about minimizing downtime and increasing scraper performance.
K-Tec will have hourly product demonstrations to cycle the scraper hydraulics as an in-booth education opportunity, along with a Virtual Reality (VR) experience for operator attendees to simulate the smooth scraper ride and machine controls.
K-Tec’s fully carpeted #F2932 booth space will have a centralized covered structure, complete with a comfortable earthmoving video lounge seating. Furthermore, contractors can now reserve a meeting room appointment to speak with an earthmoving scraper specialist about the solutions available for specific applications and to analyze their current earthmoving equipment fleet performance with the K-Tec massive advantage. For more information, visit ktec.com/conexpo.